Hey pumpkins! Once again I have been chosen by a very special someone for a wonderful thing (The Liebster Award)!I was nominated by Cassie from Upcycled Adulting for the 2019 Liebster Award and I am beyond excited. Thank you to Cassie for being extremely kind and thinking of me for this award. I highly recommend that every single one of you checks out her blog by clicking the link above!
The Rules For Liebster:
Just like every other tag and challenge, there are rules.. and Liebster is no exception!
- Give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for this Liebster Award. Make sure you link their blogging site as well!
- Write 11 facts about yourself!
- Don’t forget to post the award on your blog!
- Answer the fun questions set up by the blogger who nominated you!
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers. Don’t forget to tag them!
11 Facts About Lil Ol’ Me
- I’m an Aries 🙂
- Despite being a blogger and author, grammar is not my friend
- I am obsessed with stuffed animals
- My playlist is so confusing because one second it’s
trapand the next it’s soulful music
- For a teenage girl, I don’t take that many pictures
- I’m an avid planner and over-thinker
- I’m trying to learn American Sign Language
- I’ve always wanted to be a spy
- I’m obsessed with make-up… but there are just way too many steps so I barely wear it
- I love diners. Something about being in a diner feels just right to me. I want to own one
- I can’t see from a far… but I drive without glasses… yikes
Interview Questions FromCassie
If there were multiple dimensions in which each choice you made differently caused a divergence which minor choice do you think would result in the most significant divergence? How would your life be different in that dimension?
A minor choice would be to not give up at a young age. I always started these projects and would just quit because I didn’t believe in myself. But, maybe if in another dimension I decided to continue my projects I would’ve been a published author by now living in London or something.
If you could be an artistic prodigy in any art (aside from writing or photography) what would you choose?
Dance. 100% dance. I’ve always wanted to be a dancer growing up. Especially ballet, contemporary, and jazz. I find dancing to be beautiful. But, I can’t dance haha.
What gift would you give if you could give another person anything and who would you give it to?
If I could give any gift to anyone I would give everyone the power to know their self- worth. I can preach all day about how amazing each and everyone of you are, but I can’t make you believe it. So that would be my gift to you 🙂
If your readers could magically permanently acquire a character trait or skill simply by reading your blog what would it be?
Kindness. For some reason as the years go by, people forget how to be kind. So if one post could make one person kinder, imagine what a hundred posts can do?
If you had to permanently shapeshift into something other than a human what would you choose and why?
A camera so that I can capture the everyday beauty of life.
Why did you start blogging?
I started working on my blog on January 3, 2019 but didn’t launch it until February 10, 2019. I decided to start my blog after coming across a pin on Pinterest that said: “How to Start A Blog In 2019”. After thatI came across Natalie Bacon and realized that anything in life is possible as long as I believe. And now here I am.
What have you learned about yourself in 2019?
I’ve learned so much about myself this year but the one thing that I will always remember is that no one and nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams. I am strong and capable and no one can take that away from me or make me feel as though I am less than what I am.
If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
As corny as this may sound, I wouldn’t change a thing. Everything I’ve experienced has led me somewhere and has taught me something. Therefore there’s nothing to change because everything has it’s purpose. And me changing it is just going to delay the inevitable.
What is the 1 goal you have most struggled to achieve? Why do you think you struggle with this?
I’ve always wanted to be one of those girls that feels comfortable taking pictures in public or can like do photoshoots without getting flustered. I think I struggle with this because I’m a shy person. BUT WE’RE GONNA BREAK THAT CYCLE OKURR
What are you most proud of about yourself?
This entire year I’ve been on a journey of focusing on myself and my dreams and I have not slowed down or lost sight of it. I feel like every new year everyones like “new year, new me” but then they never follow through with it. I’m proud of myself for sticking to this new life no matter what has come my way.
If you were asked to create a blog post outside of your wheelhouse or comfort zone what would it be about?
I’d probably make a blog post regarding the difficult things that make most people uncomfortable: the bullying, the domestic abuse, the depression and anxiety, the disappointment of people, everything happening in American politics today…I’d talk about that because whether it sounds pessimistic or negative, it’s called being real you can be positive and be real at the same time..people will disappoint you, you will be depressed and get anxious and feel like you just can’t, and you WILL get picked on that’s just how it is and it’s all ok because the point of it is to see what kind of person you will be when it’s over. Will you be someone who lets it define you or will you overcome it and become better?
- Ash of Five Bucks Til’ Friday
- Karen of The K Component
- Alisa of Life of Alisa Lani
- Izzy of LeBelle LaVie
- Jasmine of Jasmine Hunt Coaching
- Khadija of A Magique Spell
- Naomi of Inching Forwards
- Kay of KayMommi
- Jackie of The Vibrant Dreamer
- Kiersten of Wellness Willingness
- MC Roberts of Disappear In Ink
My 11 Questions
- If you were to get a random, meaningless tattoo, which would you get and where would it be?
- What’s the one thing you don’t like about blogging?
- What’s your favorite memory?
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog? Why do you love it?
- What’s your #1 thing to achieve on your bucket list and why?
- Why did you choose your particular niche? Would you ever change it? If so, to what?
- Which song/book/movie perfectly sums up your life?
- What do you do when you get writer’s block?
- What is your life’s motto and why?
- Who is your blogging role model/inspiration?
- If you could live anywhere, in the entire world, where would it be and why?
I would like to thank Cassie for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I truly love being apart of the writing/blogging community because you guys are so supportive.
To the wonderful women that I nominated for the Liebster Award… I can’t wait to read what you post!
Until next time,
Stay Vibrant & Embrace The Gray