It has officially been a year since the launch of this beautiful blog and I honestly have no words. This journey has been amazing and it wouldn’t have been possible without any of you. I started this blog within a month and have learned so much within the span of a year; not only about myself but about writing, business, and personal development. This blog has made me exceptionally happy and inspired to see what comes next in life. I have so many plans for the upcoming year and years that I am beyond excited to share with you all when the time comes. But until then, let us dive into this wonderful celebration!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!
1 year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. 8,760 hours. 525,600 minutes. 315,360,000 seconds. And yes, I know you sang the minutes part akekeke.
Throughout this year Vibrant and Gray has had so many ups and downs. Happy moments and stressful moments. And I wanted to share with you guys some of our accomplishments!
(These are in no particular order whatsoever)
- Mindful Mondays: weekly motivational emails to help you survive the week! You can subscribe by clicking here.
- 1.5k Instagram followers: Super happy and proud of this. I remember when my only followers were my friends. And now I have so many of you following me on my journey and supporting me. We went from about 10 followers to almost 1.6k. Make sure to follow our Instagram!
- 3.6k Twitter followers: I can honestly say that Twitter is my all-time favorite social media platform. I tweet about 100 times a day and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I love connecting with you guys and learning about what other people are doing. The writing community and blogging community are honestly so supportive and I would’ve never discovered it if it weren’t for Twitter or this blog. So thank you so much to all of you who have connected with me on there and who have taken time out of your day to follow me.
- Inspiring others: I remember receiving my first DM from a subscriber thanking me for the blog. They told me that they read my posts all the time and follow me on social media and have felt so inspired by me. It completely warmed my heart and made me want to work harder than ever. It makes me so happy to know that my words are affecting you guys in a positive way and you’re actually applying it to your everyday lives.
- Monthly Affirmations: I started this when I first launched my blog where I would post affirmations and a challenge every month and you guys absolutely loved it. I received so many beautiful messages from you guys thanking me for them and asking me for spoilers of next month’s affirmations and challenges. It was honestly super fun doing these and keeping each other accountable. If you would like me to bring these back definitely email or DM me and we can make something happen!!
- Amazing & Inspiring Friends: Thanks to this blog, I was able to meet so many wonderful people in the writing/blogging community who have seriously transformed my life. Someone I’m really grateful for is Ash from Five Bucks Til Friday. She was one of my first real blogger friends and such a huge inspiration to me. She doesn’t know this but her friendship and her aura have been so inspiring to me and I love speaking to her every chance I get. I feel like we’ve become way more than just blogging friends and have actually created a beautiful bond together. It makes me sad that she lives so far away but I know that one day we will be able to meet in person. But, until then make sure to subscribe to her blog!!!!
Thank you V+G
I can honestly go on forever about all the wonderful things that have come out of this blog but we have all the time in the world to discuss that. I am so grateful for my little corner of the internet that allows me to creatively express myself. It hasn’t always been easy. Being a writer while also a full-time college student is stressful. But I’m honestly so proud of myself for getting this far. Not many people can say that they have a blog or were brave enough to do something they love so publicly.
I just want to give a huge thank you to myself for not giving up no matter the obstacle. I also want to thank all of you. It is because of you that this blog has been successful. And I cannot thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to read what I have to say. Lastly, I want to thank those closest to me for holding me accountable, inspiring me, and being excited with me. It means the world to me that I have a circle that supports me in everything I decide to do.
The Vibrancy Podcast
As a one year anniversary present to myself and you guys as well I decided to expand the Vibrant & Gray empire to the podcast world.
The Vibrancy Podcast is a weekly podcast where I talk about all things college, relationships, adulting, personal development, and more. It’s an outlet for positivity, growth, and creativity. My goal with this podcast is to offer my thoughts and stories of all of life’s struggles. I wanted to start this podcast because I know that we all have things that we go through and sometimes we just need someone to tell us that we’re not alone. Reading the words on a page is completely different from hearing the words out of someone’s mouth. This is why The Vibrancy Podcast is a must on your subscription list! So please make sure to subscribe, share, rate, and review!!
I just want to thank all of you once again for an amazing year! This wouldn’t have been possible without any of you. So happy birthday V+G and hello Vibrancy Podcast!
Until next time,
Stay Vibrant & Embrace The Gray