Okay but guys, I have been dying to write this post FOR THE LONGEST. Ash and I met at the beginning of the summer and have been talking about collabing ever since then! We came up with so many ideas but for today she’ll be answering 73 questions!! Ash was actually the one that came up with the idea for the questions because of the series that “Vogue” has. And I am absolutely obsessed. She is such a wonderfully beautiful soul and I am so beyond lucky to call her my friend. Make sure that you’re following her socials and reading her blogs!
1. If you could have any actress in the world star in the movie of your life, who would it be?
I’m not sure of her name but the girl from The OA
2. What’s one food you can’t live without?
3. What’s one TV show or movie you’d love to be in?
Stranger Things for sure.
4. If you could trade lives with anyone in the world who would it be?
Probably Meghan Markle.
5. What was the last book you read?
1984 by George Orwell
6. What are your top 3 goals for 2020?
I haven’t really sat down to think of them yet (I know, bad!) I definitely want to continue growing my blog in big ways, also start selling my baked goods!
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I’ll be home for Christmas, but it ALWAYS makes me cry.
8. What’s your favorite holiday tradition, if any?
I love baking Christmas cookies in the days leading up to Christmas. Also driving around to look at Christmas lights.
9. What is one color you can’t stand?
That brownish green that looks like baby poop.
10. Which emoji describes your life?
11. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapples! Don’t hate me lol
12. What’s your favorite word?
. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
It would have to be my girl Shania Twain!
14. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
15. What’s the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
I’m a pretty weird person so I’d think my whole life is weird haha. Probably just some moments where I’m super socially awkward…
16. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Scars of The Mind
17. What was your worst job?
Restaurant work for sure is the worst
18. Did you have a nickname growing up?
Yes either Ash or BooBoo
. What’s your best tip for beating writers block?
Pinterest! They have awesome writing prompts!
20. Where do you see yourself in a couple years?
I would LOVE to own my own
21. Mean girls or clueless?
Get in, loser! 😂
22. Describe yourself in three words.
Awkward, but cool.
24. What’s your favorite thing to do on self-care days.
DIY face/hair mask are my go too. Along with super comfy clothes and a relaxing music playlist
25. What would be your ideal date?
Just a walk and getting to know one another, maybe drinks!
26. What’s the one thing you wish you could unsee?
Hmm….honestly each and every ASPCA commercial.
If you magically transformed into a guy for a day what’s the first thing you would do?
Make a tinder 😂
28. What’s your favorite animal?
29. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you in public?
I walked around a restaurant with my skirt unbuttoned in the back, nobody told me until we left and I felt it. I kept wondering why people were staring at me
30. Team Jacob or Team Edward?
If you could write your own law that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
Be kind to others.
32. What’s your typical Starbucks/Dunkin Donut order?
Well since it’s fall, currently it’s a PSL with 1 pump chai!
If the purge were to happen in real life, what’s one crime you would commit right away?
The only “crime” I think I’d want to commit ever
34. Did you have an archenemy in school?
More like frenimies
If you could pull the ultimate prank, who would you pull it on and what would you do?
My husband and I always joke around so definitely him. I’m not sure what I’d do though…. probably hide his guitar or something 😂
36. Who’s your favorite OTP?
Jack and Rose!
37. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
38. What animal most closely resembles you?
Hmm…. I’m not sure? I feel like my spirit animal is a dolphin though…
39. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
40. What’s something you really admire in a person?
Integrity and honesty
41. What’s something you really admire about yourself?
I am a good wife and friend.
What’s the funniest, most embarrassing thing you’ve done to get a crush’s attention?
When I was 12 I bought my crush a gift and gave it to him on the playground. He didn’t reciprocate feelings so I was quite embarrassed
. What is one thing that always needs to be in your fridge?
44. What’s currently your favorite item?
Hmm… probably my grandmothers onyx ring.
Everyone hates waiting, but what’s the one place you don’t mind waiting in line for?
46. If you could close one
fast food chain, which would you close?
47. If you could disinvent one thing what would it be?
Cell phones. We are all so attached to them. I would love to go back to the landline days…
48. What’s your favorite scent?
49. Rural, suburbs, or city?
50. Would you leave your hometown forever or stay in your hometown forever?
1 . What’s your favorite celebrity Instagram?
52. Is there an app that you hate but use anyway?
. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve done because someone dared you?
Chug a four Loko….. yeah, it was bad….
54.What do you do when no one is looking?
Check myself in the mirror
55. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which would it be?
. Where would you go for your dream vacation?
Italy or France. Maybe both!
. What’s your biggest fear?
Spiders and clowns
. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
. What is your favorite meal for breakfast?
60 . Is breakfast at night acceptable?
61. If your house was on fire and you had the chance to grab only 3 things, what would they be?
My husband, My purse and photos.
. Who would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with?
Leonardo DiCaprio 😂
3 . What would you bring to this deserted island?
Food, shelter supplies, weed… 😂
4. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Goodwill or any thrift store
5 . What is your happy place?
In a nice hot bubble bath or on an island with a drink in my hand.
6 . If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
Pay off my debt, buy a house and car, save some and donate the rest.
7. If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Jim Morrison. He was mind
. How do you define love?
Love is putting someone else’s needs above yours at all
. What’s one thing in life you’ve always wanted?
I always wondered what it would be like to not have chronic illness
. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
Past. Probably the 60s
1 . What are you most grateful for?
My husband and my health.
2 . What’s your favorite thing to do each season?
Spring: garden and be outside as much as I can
Summer: go to the beach, pool
Fall: picking pumpkins, baking, watching scary movies, my birthday! Winter- baking, Christmas movies, looking at Christmas lights, playing in the snow…
. What is your favorite fairy tale and why?
The little mermaid! I’ve always wanted to be a mermaid
. Which movies make you cry ?
Keep An Eye Out For Ash!!
I hope you all enjoyed our 73 questions! You can find mine on her blog by clicking here. Make sure that you spam Ash with so much love! She is absolutely amazing and I know that you’ll enjoy her blogs as much as I do!
Until next time,
Stay Vibrant & Embrace The Gray